Resources for Advisors
Below are resources frequently accessed by faculty and/or staff advisors during the advising process.
Please note that many of these tools require access to be granted either via RAS or the hosting office/school. For additional information on access, please contact our School Registrar, Cynthia Buoni.
Users of these resources may wish to bookmark those they use most:
- For academic planning and up-to-date course information for the Spring 2022 term, advisors should use Advisor InTouch.
- For course registration for the Summer and Fall 2022 terms, advisors should use Advising@Penn.
- For academic planning and up-to-date course information for the Spring 2022 term, students should use Penn InTouch.
- For course registration for the Summer and Fall 2022 terms, students should use Path@Penn.
- Courses InTouch
- Curriculum Manager
- Institutional Research Query Database (IRQDB)
- Student Records Service (SRS)
- XCAT: External Course Approval Tool